Welcome to GEPaDC
A society where women and men, girls and boys realize their full potential and participate in every sphere on equal basis and where the rights of everyone irrespective of sex are recognized and respected
Our Core Principles:
- We are committed to promote gender equality and empowerment of women and girls and to removing any barriers that prevent full participation of women and girls in the public and political life.
- We believe in full and inclusive participation by all and that every person, man, woman, boy, girl or community has the right and responsibility to contribute their talents, skills and resources to the work we do, for and with them.
- We believe that community participation is an essential part of the process of good local governance, and community development. Therefore we consider participatory approaches as a critical instrument in our work.
- We are committed to Promote and uphold the values of transparency and accountability.
- We consider partnership as one of our key organizing principles hence we are committed to developing, maintaining and nurturing partnerships, building alliance and linkages with institutions and individuals who identify our vision and mission.